so, it could be the cookies talking, but I'm feeling like I need to say this out loud:
I'm ready for some info about our newest daughter.
I'm ready to get our girl.
I know that we have the rest of our life with her, and I know that it will all happen in God's timing, and I trust Him.
And I trust that it will happen when He is ready and when we are ready and when she is ready...
but I'm ready to be ready.
It's not that I'm tired of waiting- really, we haven't been waiting that long.
I'm just ready.
Ready to see her.
Ready to hold her.
Ready for her to meet her sisters. and ready for her sisters to meet her.
Ready.
I feel like she is somewhere out there and we are all getting ready to be together. And I don't understand why later is better than sooner. But, clearly, God's ways are higher than our ways. Isn't it crazy to think that our daughter has been born (maybe) and that we are all getting ready to be together? I'm not anxious or nervous- honestly, I have too much going on to dwell too much on all of it. But we pray for her all day long. I'm guessing that's all she needs right now.
just had to say it out loud.
No comments:
Post a Comment