It's a Christmas Miracle!
We got our Christmas card out. Before Christmas! And it's actually pretty great.
I wish I could pat myself on the back for this incredible feat.
However, all I did was hit "send."
Missy took the picture.
Missy found the card.
Missy edited the picture.
Missy put it all together on Tinyprints.
I wrote the text and added the names and ages of our girls.
Does that count for anything?
Sadly, it was even Missy's Tinyprints account.
But we paid for the cards!
Ha- all of the credit should go right here.
Cause I'm all about the credit.
Seriously- thanks, Missy, for setting us up to have the greatest Christmas card of all times. (in my head, I kind of hear an echo after that last part).
You ROCK.
Is Missy available for hire? How about travel? I skipped Christmas cards last year for the first year in our marriage and am toying with doing it again.
ReplyDelete